This story is to expose Control server REST API integration interface for managing:
- endpoint groups;
- profile schemes and filters;
- configuration schemes and data;
- notifications schemes and data;
- notification topics;
- Event Classes and Event Class Families;
- server instance administrator (only available on the initial system setup, when no other administrators are present in the DB).
- REST API reference must be auto-generated and available from the same web host.
- All REST API methods must be secured and available only for the authenticated users. Role based authorization must be used. The server must ensure that the user belongs to the tenant he is trying to manage.